Welcome to our Adult Ministries
Our Adult Ministries at Crown of Life Lutheran Church are designed to provide opportunities for fellowship and learning, creating a space where you can deepen your faith and build lasting relationships. We are committed to providing a welcoming and nurturing environment for adults to grow in their connection with God and with one another.
Join us as we embark on this journey of faith together and positively impact our community and beyond.
Structure and Purpose
We offer a diverse range of Bible studies and small groups for you to be part of. Whether you’re a seasoned believer or new to the faith, there’s a place for you to explore Scripture, share insights, and grow in your understanding of God’s plan for your life.
- Sunday School for Adults:
Our Sunday School classes for adults offer a supportive and interactive environment where you can delve into the teachings of the Bible, discuss relevant topics, and apply biblical principles to your daily life.
- Fellowship and Social Events:
Building connections within the church family is vital to our Adult Ministries. Throughout the year, we host various fellowship and social events where you can meet new friends, strengthen existing relationships, and enjoy a sense of community. Learn more about our events. View our events Gallery!
At Crown of Life we celebrate the unique gifts and perspectives that women bring to our faith community. Our Women’s Ministries are designed to provide a supportive and uplifting space for women of all ages and stages of life. We believe in the importance of cultivating deep connections, fostering spiritual growth, and empowering women to live out their faith in meaningful ways.
Whether you’re navigating the joys of motherhood, facing career decisions, or seeking companionship in various seasons of life, you’ll find a compassionate community of women ready to walk alongside you.
- Women’s Groups meet weekly across the Inland Empire
Life’s challenges are met more effectively when faced together. Our Men’s Ministries provide a space for men to support one another on their faith journeys. We are dedicated to fostering a strong community for men who seek to grow spiritually, build lasting friendships, and make a positive impact in our church and beyond.
The content of our ministries emphasize mentorship and leadership development. Collectively, we provide avenues for meaningful connections and the sharing of wisdom that extends beyond the church.
- Men’s Groups meet weekly across the Inland Empire
The Bible and Lutheran Teaching
- We teach that the Bible is the true word of God. The Holy Spirit inspires it.
- This means that God breathed into the writers the exact thoughts and words they were to write. As a result, every statement in the Bible is the truth. One part of the Bible explains another part. It is the only guideline for the faith and life of Christians.
- We are to read and study the Bible diligently. It teaches all we need to know about what Jesus did to win our eternal salvation. It provides guidance for everyday life.
References: 2 Peter 1:21; 1 Corinthians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Timothy 3:15; Luke 11:28;John 5:39; John 17:13-17, John 3:16